AWS Certified Developer — Associate (DVA-C01) Cert Guide Premium Edition and Practice Test
The exciting new AWS Certified Developer — Associate (DVA-C01) Cert Guide, Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test is a digital-only certification preparation product combining an eBook with enhanced Pearson IT Certification Practice Test with bonus video mentoring. The Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test contains the following items:
- The AWS Certified Developer — Associate (DVA-C01) Premium Edition Practice Test, including four full practice exams and enhanced practice test features
- PDF and EPUB formats of the AWS Certified Developer — Associate (DVA-C01) from Pearson IT Certification , which are accessible via your PC, tablet, and smartphone
- More than one hour of personal video mentoring.
About the Premium Edition Practice Test
This Premium Edition contains an enhanced version of the Pearson Test Prep practice test software with four full practice exams. In addition, it contains all the chapter-opening assessment questions from the book. This integrated learning package:
- Enables you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams
- Includes direct links from each question to detailed tutorials to help you understand the concepts behind the questions
- Provides unique sets of exam-realistic practice questions
- Tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most
Pearson Test Prep online system requirements:
Browsers: Chrome version 73 and above; Safari version 12 and above; Microsoft Edge 44 and above.
Devices: Desktop and laptop computers, tablets running on Android v8.0 and iOS v13, smartphones with a minimum screen size of 4.7". Internet access required.
Pearson Test Prep offline system requirements:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 Client; Pentium-class 1 GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disk space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download exam databases
About the Premium Edition eBook and Personal Video Mentoring
Learn, prepare, and practice for AWS Certified Developer — Associate (DVA-C01) exam success with this Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT certification learning.
- Explore the AWS Certified Developer — Associate (DVA-C01) exam topics as defined in the latest official exam objectives from Amazon
- Pre-test your knowledge before each chapter with core concept quizzes
- Assess your knowledge and retention with chapter-ending quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
- Practice with realistic exam questions covering the entire body of exam objectives
- Learn from more than one hour of video mentoring
AWS Certified Developer — Associate (DVA-C01) Cert Guide is a best-of-breed exam study guide. Best-selling author and expert instructor Marko Sluga shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
AWS Certified Developer — Associate (DVA-C01) Cert Guide presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly. End-of-chapter quizzes help you assess your knowledge, and a final preparation chapter guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your final study plan.
The Premium Edition eBook contains access to more than one hour of personal video mentoring from the author. Go to the back pages of your eBook for instructions on how to access the personal video mentoring content.
Well regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging quizzes, this study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The study guide helps you master all the topics on the AWS Certified Developer — Associate (DVA-C01), including
- Deployment: CLI, SDKs, CI/CD pipelines, CloudFormation, Elastic Beanstalk, deployment/provisioning processes and patterns, serverless design, and more
- Security: Authentication via AWS CLI and SDKs; IAM users, groups, roles, and policies; IAM federation with external directories and identity providers; security groups and NACLS
- Development with AWS services: Implementing designs in code; interacting with infrastructure via AWS CLI, SDKs, and APIs; DevOps approaches and Code tools
- Refactoring: AWS data transfer, transport, and transform tools; managed AWS services for refactoring new or migrated applications
- Monitoring and troubleshooting: CloudWatch data capture and analysis; application problem solving, scaling, and optimization; CloudTrail tracing and auditing; and more