How to Build A Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Using Python
Discover the engineering ideas behind the blockchain technology & build your own blockchain-based bitcoin
Want to learn about blockchain and cryptocurrency by building your own blockchain?
Want to practice your Python development skills by building an exciting project? => This course is for you!
Blockchain developers are in short supply and hot demand.
The job of developing distributed ledgers for businesses was recently ranked first among the top 20 fastest-growing job skills.
I believe that the fastest and easiest way to be involved in this fascinating new field is to get enough knowledge and understanding of the basic concepts and then just immediately jump to the implementation and get your hands wet.
That way you will be more confident in going deeper in understanding the blockchain technology and its potentials in developing the next generation decentralized applications.
Great question! Basically the course is divided in two parts:
In the first part we are going to explore the blockchain technology and its underlying components:
In the second part we are going to actually build a and simulate the behaviour of bitcoin network by creating different nodes and different clients sending their transactions to the network:
It’s for you if …
- You’re interested in Blockchain, the technology that underpins bitcoin, and you want to learn its core internals in order to be involved in this new promising and fast-growing technology.
- You want to practice your Python development skills.
- You want to broaden your horizon. Want to learn something new? Here you go!
I am a software development engineer with a passion for ‘doing things better’.
I enjoy setting high standards, constantly learning new things, and sharing that knowledge with others.
I have mastered explaining very complex topics in a simple manner that is very understandable.
Currently I am a lecturer and researcher in the university. The blockchain technology is one of my main research areas of interest and I am super excited to share my knowledge with you.
What Will I Get ?
- Students will build their own blockchain from scratch
- Students can practice their development skills to build a real-world exciting project
- Students will learn how blockchain technology exactly works
- Curiosity and desire to know about blockchain :)
Originally published at https://itexamsusa.blogspot.com.