What is Certified Hyperledger Expert
Certified Hyperledger Expert
A Certified Hyperledger Expert is a person who has in-depth knowledge and expertise in developing decentralized applications and solutions using the Hyperledger blockchain framework.
They possess skills in Hyperledger Fabric, Hyperledger Sawtooth, and other related Hyperledger technologies.
A Hyperledger Expert may be involved in areas such as developing smart contracts, building consensus mechanisms, integrating Hyperledger with other technologies, and providing technical support to clients.
what is Hyperledger?
Hyperledger is an open-source collaborative effort created to advance cross-industry blockchain technologies.
It is a project of the Linux Foundation and aims to support the development of blockchain-based distributed ledger systems for various use cases.
Hyperledger provides a set of modular and customizable blockchain frameworks, including Hyperledger Fabric and Hyperledger Sawtooth, as well as tools, libraries, and APIs for building decentralized applications.
The focus of Hyperledger is to provide a secure, permissioned and scalable blockchain infrastructure for businesses and organisations.
Is Certified Hyperledger Expert certification useful for job ?
A Certified Hyperledger Expert certification can demonstrate your knowledge and skills in using the Hyperledger blockchain platform, which can make you a more attractive candidate for job opportunities in the blockchain field.
Hyperledger is an open-source platform for developing decentralized applications and blockchain systems. Some examples of projects built on the Hyperledger platform include:
- Hyperledger Fabric: A permissioned blockchain platform for building and deploying smart contracts and decentralized applications.
- Hyperledger Sawtooth: An enterprise blockchain platform for building, deploying, and running distributed ledgers.
- Hyperledger Indy: A blockchain platform for decentralized identity management.
- Hyperledger Burrow: A permissioned Ethereum virtual machine for smart contract execution.
- Hyperledger Iroha: A simple and easy-to-use blockchain platform designed for the financial industry.
These were just a few examples of how the Hyperledger platform can be used to build various blockchain-based solutions across different industries.
The Certified Hyperledger Expert certification will provide you with an in-depth knowledge of Hyperledger frameworks, tools, and libraries for creating enterprise blockchain-based applications along with their features and use-cases (Hyperledger — Fabric, Sawtooth, Indy, Besu, Iroha, Aries, Transact, Ursa, Bevel, Cactus, Caliper, Cello, Firefly and Grid)
Which Modules Included ?
Introduction to Certified Hyperledger Expert Course
Blockchain — A Quick Overview
Hyperledger — Blockchain Technologies for Business
Hyperledger — An Umbrella of Projects
DLT — Hyperledger Fabric
DLT — Hyperledger Sawtooth
DLT — Hyperledger Indy
DLT — Hyperledger Besu
DLT — Hyperledger Iroha
Libraries — Hyperledger Aries
Libraries — Hyperledger Transact
Libraries — Hyperledger Ursa
Tools — Hyperledger Bevel
Tools — Hyperledger Cactus
Tools — Hyperledger Caliper
Tools — Hyperledger Cello
Tools — Hyperledger Firefly
Domain Specific — Hyperledger Grid
Certified Hyperledger Expert- Exam
Recommended Learning Methodology
What are the Certification Benefits?
- A deep understanding of the Hyperledger ecosystem, including its frameworks, tools, and libraries.
- In-depth knowledge about both the graduated and incubating projects currently incorporated in the Hyperledger umbrella.
- Prove your skills as a Certified Hyperledger Expert.
What You Get from Certified Hyperledger Expert ?
- Blockchain Council Certification
- Lifetime access to the course content
- 24*7 Support for all your queries
Top Job Roles
What does Hyperledger Expert do?
Certified Hyperledger Expert is expected to have a deep understanding of the Hyperledger ecosystem including the frameworks, tools and libraries that power it, and can use this knowledge in setting up applications to meet cross-industry needs
Domains where Hyperledger Experts work
- Supply chain
After completion of the “Certified Hyperledger Expert” certification, you will have an understanding of the Hyperledger ecosystem in detail, including its design philosophy, key features of Hyperledger technologies, and the differentiators between various types of Hyperledger projects.